Gannon University Partnership
We are please to announce an educational partnership between PONL and Gannon University to provide PONL members increased access to nursing education.
PONL Member Benefits
- Access to Gannon's online RN-BSN CCNE accredited and currently $299 per credit hour
- 25% discount off tuition to all eligable PONL members for Gannon's:
- Waiver of application fees normally required by Gannon University
- Dedicated admission team to assist with the online admission process
- PONL dependents: Gannon provides a minimum 25% discount on all undergraduate programs for dependents of PONL members who are full-time degree seeking students under the age of 24 and attend Gannon University the semester following their high school graduation. This discount will be a blend of institutional scholarships and/or grants from Gannon University totaling a guaranteed minimum 25% tuition discount.
The Villa Maria School of Nursing
With a placement rate of 100% for graduates, and licensure exam pass rates averaging 96% for the last four years, the Villa MAria School of Nursing is one of the most in-demand destinations at Gannon University.
Gannon's nursing programs have held approval from the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing since 1953 and have maintained consistent accreditation for nearly 50 years.
With a shortage of RNs projected through at least 2025, the Villa Maria School of Nursing is an excellent choice for a secure, in-demand career that has genuine purpose and meaning.
Engaging Online Community
Online students are part of the community at Gannon University through the efforts of the expert faculty and services team. Gannon offers a full range of support services to help online student meet their goals including:
- Access to the Online Engagement Coordinator dedicated to online student success
- New Student Orientation Sessions
- Assistance with online registration
- Online students have full access to the Gannon Library, REC Center, and Health Center
- Online Tutoring through our Student Success Center
- 24/7 Tech Support 365 days/year
Try the demonstration online course to preview how online learning works at Gannon University. Log in as "rnbsndemo" for the username and "rnbsndemo" in lowercase letters for the password.
Apply to Gannon University
Active PONL members need to also complete a PONL member verification form.
For admissions questions about the online RN-BSN program and to apply, please contact:
Ms. Lauren Theisen, Assistant Director
For admissions questions about graduate Gannon degree programs and to apply, please contact:
Mr. Zach Schafer, Director of Graduate Admissions