Gannon University Partnership
We are please to announce an educational partnership between PONL and Gannon University to provide PONL members increased access to nursing education.
PONL Member Benefits
- PONL members seeking an undergraduate degree:
- Gannon will provide a 25% discount off tuition to eligible employees enrolled as degree seeking part-time students (less than 12 credits per semester for undergraduate programs). This offer is not available to students in the UPMC Jameson School of Nursing at UPMC Hamot.
- PONL members seeking a graduate degree or certificate:
- Nursing | Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – ONLINE
- Nursing | Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN) – ONLINE
- Business Administration (MBA) – ONLINE
- Business Essentials (Graduate Certificate) – ONLINE
- Healthcare Administration (MHA) – ONLINE
- Healthcare Business Analytics (Graduate Certificate) – ONLINE
For admissions questions about the online RN-BSN program, please contact:
Ms. Lauren Theisen, Assistant Director
For admissions questions about graduate Gannon degree programs, please contact:
Mr. Zach Schafer, Director of Graduate Admissions
The Villa Maria School of Nursing
With a placement rate of 100% for graduates, and licensure exam pass rates averaging 96% for the last four years, the Villa Maria School of Nursing is one of the most in-demand destinations at Gannon University.
Gannon's nursing programs have held approval from the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing since 1953 and have maintained consistent accreditation for nearly 50 years.
With a shortage of RNs projected through at least 2025, the Villa Maria School of Nursing is an excellent choice for a secure, in-demand career that has genuine purpose and meaning.