View the PONL Job Posting Policy for information about how you can advertise your open position here.
Lower Bucks Hospital is seeking an experienced nurse leader to provide strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions and services within the hospital.
Candidates for the Chief Nursing Officer position must possess current registered nurse license in Pennsylvania with an academic degree in nursing. Master's degree in Nursing or related field (Health Administration, Business, Public Health or Management) with at least five years of progressively responsible leadership experience in a hospital as a Nursing Director of multiple, complex nursing departments, preferably in a unionized environment is strongly preferred. Must have a strong working knowledge of regulatory standards, rules and laws.
Responsibilities include assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice. The role assumes 24/7 responsibility and has accountability to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to promote optimal outcomes, patient safety and care, patient satisfaction and physician and staff engagement.
Lower Bucks Hospital is a 170 bed acute care hospital located in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. We offer competitive salary and benefits including paid vacation & holiday, health, dental, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with employer match. LBH is a member of Prime Healthcare, named by Modern Healthcare as “The Fastest Growing Hospital System” operating 44 hospitals in 14 states. It is one of the nation’s leading health services providers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Job ID #: 19801
Employment Type: Full - Time
Location: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Weekends Required?: No
Rotation Required?: No
On-Call Required?: No
Entity: Tabor Acute Care
Department: Operations Resource Center-TB
Biweekly Hours: 80
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
In this role you will be responsible for:
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/g95mcdhhnvwzjg5j
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2,000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research.
Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation’s highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Main Line Health has consistently been ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal. We also rank among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in health care. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health
Seeking a System Director of Integrated Care Management
The System Director of Integrated Care Management is responsible for partnering with the Medical Director in developing and leading a dynamic team of Population Zone Directors in the planning and execution of exemplary cross continuum care coordination. This individual works with population zone leaders, physicians, peers, payers, community agencies and vendors, systems leaders and others to identify opportunities to continually improve patient care and services and to achieve collaborative practices that exemplify the Health System’s commitment to patient centered care and community engagement.
Essential accountabilities are as follows, but not limited to:
1. Implementation and leadership of Integrated Care Services Division across all hospital and post-acute/outpatient sites of care, consolidating initiatives and departments, developing and operationalizing new care coordination standards, staffing patterns, and leadership positions.
2. Development, implementation, and utilization of appropriate and comprehensive cross continuum population health metrics and analytics, ensuring progressive, positive contribution to the health system’s population health strategy, and added value to patients and families
3. Establishment of significant, functional relationships with community providers, ensuring that the integrity of care and service, and service deficits are monitored and addressed.
4. Development, implementation and leadership of new care coordination sites of care, (physician offices, and clinics) education programs, and evidence based strategies to improve the health of the community.
Masters Degree/Advanced Degree Required
Licensures & Certifications:
NEA-BC or CNML highly preferred.
Care Coordination or related Certification a plus.
- 5+ progressively responsible leadership experience working with hospital and health system leaders and physicians required. 8-10 years experience preferred.
- Experience designing, and/or, implementing new programs; considerable health industry knowledge, including population health, Medicare and Medicaid, hospital and physician reimbursement models.
- Considerable financial acumen and excellent written, oral and presentation skills. Commitment and passion for patients, families and community health.
- Clinical background in Care Coordination, Utilization Management, Integrated Care is highly desirable.
Other Related Position Titles/Terms:
System Director of Care Coordination
System Director of Utilization Management
System Director of Care Management
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. To be considered, please apply online with your resume at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers.
Enter Job ID 45433 in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Nurse Manager oversees the daily assignments and nursing staff activities of a specific inpatient unit. Provides direction to the Clinical Charge Nurse in problem-solving clinical issues. Provides coverage in the absence of the RN Case Manager and the In-House Nursing Supervisor as needed. The Nurse Manager collaborates with Access, Clinical Directors and nursing leadership to facilitate admissions per the ATI process.
- Strong communication skills required to provide supervisory instructions, feedback in group settings, and written summaries of investigatory matters, incidents reports, etc.
- Demonstrated skill in effective leadership and mediation.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and prioritize actions based on need and outcome analysis.
- Strong computer skills.
- Team player.
1. BSN required
2. Licensed RN in the state of PA
Interviews are taking place now! For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact:
Sr. HR Representative
To purchase a career posting, please read the PONL Job Posting Policy, where you'll find the submission form.