Director of Surgical Services
Wellspan Good Samaritan Hospital
The Clinical Director of Surgical Services provides clinical direction and management of activities related to Surgical Services providing oversight for the Operating Room, PACU, Short Stay, Pre-hospital assessment, and Wound Care services.
- Manages the care management program for the Surgical Services patient population including clinical policy development and implementation, clinical data management and reporting, achieving improved clinical outcomes, improving cost effectiveness, and interdisciplinary collaboration and coordination in the management of patient care.
- Collaborates with other clinical leaders to advance clinical process, system improvement, and sharing of resources across the system.
- Directs a collaborative planning process with clinicians
- Manages the clinical staffing across the continuum of care and maintains a flexible budget.
- Collaborates with and mentors the clinical management team
- Coordinates clinical performance improvement activities
- Master's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as nurse manager (related management, supervisor or other leadership experience may be considered)
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical and/or leadership experience in the Operating Room required.
- Active PA RN license required
Click on www.joinwellspan.org for additional details or contact Heather Torres directly at email@example.com.